Blip at 13 weeks?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi

can you still have blips 3 months after dose increase? I had a panic attack last night. Feeling very anxious tonight and on edge during the day. I am worried I am going back and being really ill again. I can't emotionally go back again. this panic attack has rocked me.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What dose are you on? Is this your first time on an SSRI?

• Posted

hi shelly

no I have been on them for 16 years. this mental health crisis has been something else. the anxiety totally different. was on 20mg for a long time. in August 23 I increased to 25mg. then November I increased to 30mg.

• Edited

Ive been on cit for 20+ years as well. was on 10 for quite sometime, but for the last year or two been really struggling just a lot more stress and anxiety in my life. So for one week I went on 12.5 and then 15 mg about 3 1/2 weeks ago. It just seems like it's taking forever to feel relief. my anxiety is better, but I do still feel it kind of in the background. My major symptom is a dizzy woozy feeling that I just can't get rid of. Hopefully you are just having a blip. I know it's scary when you think you're doing OK, and then all of a sudden boom out of nowhere, you have a panic attack. kind of shakes your foundation again and put you back in that loop. Then your head starts to give you those what ifs... what if it's something else, what if I'm going to keep feeling like this, on and on and on. Just think to yourself this is a one off and I'm going to be just fine. If you have another panic attack just relax into it and don't perpetuate the fear. Today I'm having one of those days where I am just sick and tired of feeling like crap… So you're not alone especially when you feel like you were doing so well and then have a blip... I feel defeated when I have one fairly decent day and then the next day it's terrible again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.