Blood and mucus - pregnant

Posted , 1 user is following.

Sorry for this posting. I am 7 months pregnant and I have been on and off constipated. Never have I been constipated in my life so all of this is quite new. I have been having a hard time pushing anything out and tend to see a decent amount of blood. Today I was having some stomach cramps and honestly thought I was going to go have diarrhea. I went to the bathroom honestly thought I had diarrhea and after wiping I noticed mucus and blood on the toilet paper. honestly thought it was like body tissue. I didnt poop much and I fished it out to look at it. the two pieces of poop were covered in mucus and there was a large mucus build up as big or bigger than a quarter. I have attached images and I'm sorry for you seeing it. My obgyn didn't act super concerned but truth be told I have never truly felt comfortable in the practice. If I dont have a decent poop they want me to come to maternity on Christmas eve to get cleaned out. Which sounds terrible.imageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.