Blood and Pus Outbreaks 5 Years

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

Since 2018, around the airways my nose has suffered some crusting with numerous blood spots and pus outbreaks.

I have been to the doctors a number of times. They prescribe anti-biotic cream and tablets which seem to improve the area slightly, but within a short space of time it's all back infected again.

I believe this all may have been caused 'stupidly' by cutting the hairs up my nose with nail clippers, and I may have snipped the inside of my nose lining.

I have had a swab taken, cameras up my nose but there has been no mention of staph infection.

In fact in another visit to the doctors about this last week she was blunt and said there was no cure going forward, which I hadn't heard from anyone previously.

On a daily basis morning and night I use very warm clean water to try and keep the area around the end of my nose clean, and hope the pours in the skin with the warmth release pus or whatever without spreading further.

Does anyone have any advice they can offer? I believe there is a cure out there somewhere, even if it does not involve medicine, perhaps other cleaning regimes.

Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.