Blood test went from anaemia to perfect in 3 days

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey all,

I have a bit of a weird conundrum at the moment with my latest blood tests.

Quick bit of background, I have been feeling tired consistently recently and assumed it was due to low B12 (had the B12 injections a bit ago and then covid hit and they stopped).

Anyway, had a blood test last week and it confirmed I was indeed low in B12, but also a ton of other things too. (my levels for red blood count was 82 for example which was well below the low end of it). So anaemia was the suspicion.

Strangely, I have had another test this week and all my levels are in the perfect range. Nothing has changed, I have not started treatment or anything yet etc.

Why would levels rapidly change like this over 3 days? Could it be a case of an error?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.