Bloody stool

Posted , 1 user is following.

I really need help. Last Monday I went out with a guy. we went to the movies and then to his place where we had tequila and wine (i know i mixed my liquors) one thing let to the other and we ended up having sex. twice with a condom and the last time without it but we both got tired and didn't finish. Well later that night I threw up and the went to sleep. the next morning everything seemed fine and then by that wednesday i started pooping blood it was very little but there was blood in my stool, and it been like that for a week now. it's tuesday if the next week and i went to the bathroom and there was a lot of blood in my stool than there has been the past week. it literally looked like i was on my period but it was all coming from my rectum. could it be an std/sti? alcohol poisoning? i'm literally very scarred.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.