Blurry eye

Posted , 4 users are following.

My eye waters quite often which causes blurry eye. I can't read sometimes when this happens. I'm four months in to this condition and my eye is not improving.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dianne

I had this horrible sickness in Dec 17. It lasted 28 days which seemed like forever. I am healed but not completely. I heard of after effects and mine is the affected eye watery more.

Yours seems alot worst but hopefully in more time it should get better.

Remain hopeful

John

• Posted

Hi Dianne! I am also going into my 4th month and you are right about the eye watering and hard to see and read.  I feel like it gets more irritated when I try to use it more.  So days where it’s boyhering me so much I can’t even open it, I tape it shut and rest it. Plus I use the artificial tears    I’ve been doing acupuncture and am asked if the eye tears. When I say yes, the doc treats it. This has been one helluva ride but I know it’s getting better. I’ve heard so many people I know that had it have fully recovered   Stay positive, good health to you! Xoxo
    • Posted

My eye does not give me trouble now. I used gel and taped my eye shut at night. I'm going into the seventh month of Bell's palsy. Around my eye is swollen, my eye doesn't open fully, and my mouth isn't back to normal. I've seen a chiropractor who gives me exercises to do.

• Posted

hi dianne! i am also going on my 7th month . It has been a very slow recovery process but I am definitely a lot better since this all started . Not quite fully recovered but at least I can go out in public without people staring at me.slowly but surely we will get there oxoxoxo

• Posted

I'm afraid that is one of BP's complications.  My eye still waters and it has been 4 years.  It is something you may just have to put up with.  Keep a kleenex in your pocket.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.