Boils or Ingrown hairs on Vagina ! Please Help !

Posted , 3 users are following.

So ive been dealing with ingrown hairs pretty much since I was 11, im 19 now. But for about 5 months now Ive had a boil on my vagina and ive tried everything to get rid of it, epsom salt baths, hot compressments,, pulling them out. But they keep coming back. I went to the doctor about 2 months ago and they looked at it and said they are too small to slit, and I had about 5 of them at the time so they just prescribed me medicine, and it started working but they ended coming back so i started doing warm compressments, and the one that had been there for 5 months FINALLY went away, and then another one popped up, and then another one. I am so done with getting these, is there anyone that has dealt with this or that can help me ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.