Botox for migraines!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello!!! im 18 and this month marks my 1 year for doing medical botox to treat my migraines! i grew up suffering from migraines my whole life. id wake up with one in the morning and feel like crud! any source of light, smell and sound would kill my head. my migraines would last days, weeks. it was the wort feeling!! i would have the worst pain in my right eye it would be like i was being stabbed trough my eye and ear. i would feel blind in my eye. but now that i have been doing botox i have been feeling so much better. i go in every 3 months and get about 40 shots in my face, temples, neck, back of my head, shoulders and back. when i go in my doctor will give me extra on the right side of my face since that is the most painful area for me. having botox done to me has been a blessing and for ANYBODY suffering from migraines i recommend trying this treatment! if you have any questions feel free to message me! tell me your migraine and botox story!!

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.