Bowel cancer

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi my fit stool sample was raised at 45 and I've been referred urgently for a scan anyone on here diagnosed with bowl cancer or have the same symptoms bloating cramping pain and blood in stool

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i have blood in my stool, have had it for 2 years now and finally have a colonoscopy for friday. i am beyond petrified. i have lots of anal painand some bloating pain.

• Posted

Hi ,hope you are well. Im just wondering how are you now? Im having some of the same issues. Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.