Bowel cancer or hemorrhoids?

Posted , 2 users are following.

here it is. what possibly could it be? i had dealt with lots of stress and anxiety a few weeks ago now and havent been the same since. my diet and sleep was poor and what led to issues in my stomach and anus. i first started with round multiple stools like when youre constipated and dehydrated. there was some mucus when i would pass but generally needed to push hard to get it all out. i dealt with little amounts then having to go back right away to finish more a few times. took laxatives which caused green diarrhea for a day and half. its not back to being brown more and somewhat solid but also flaky and oaty like, i have been eating nuts/oatmeal/granola type foods. its easier to poop and i got a few times a day but the blue things arent always there either. it seems like because its soft i cant fully eliminate tiny bits of fecal matter from my hairs and when i fart is just a silent puff of air.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i noticed when i wake up ive been sweating in my sleep as its a bit damp. i still eat and feel fine its just my anus feels that it may be leaking tiny bits of fecal matter? it doesnt hurt and i can sit and honestly if i never decided to look i dont think id have noticed or paid much attention but since i did i cant stop worrying now

• Posted

i noticed when i wake up i have been sweating in my sleep as its a bit damp. i still eat and feel fine its just my anus feels that it may be leaking tiny bits of fecal matter? it doesnt hurt and i can sit and honestly if i never decided to look i do not think id have noticed or paid much attention but since i did i cant stop worrying now

• Posted

Are you referring to the little flap tag at the top of your anus, if so, that's normal, we all have one.

If your stool is soft, when you pass wind, your probably leaking a little bit of liquid poop.

Said poop is catching on the hair and drying in. Wash the area several times throughout the day.

However, when in doubt, have your doc check it out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.