Bradycardia and Ventricular Eptopic beats

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I have a low resting heart rate, as low as 37, but generally around 47. I do a fair amount of exercise and my doctor has said it is probably down to this. However, I also have regular eptopic beats, 16% according to the Holter meter.

I’ve got to go and see a cardiologist to ensure there is no underlying problem. Has anyone else experienced these issues together and what can I expect from the meeting with the cardiologist?

Many thanks

Craig

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

ya, i also have a low heart rate and a high burden of PVCs . I've been dealing with those little f'kers for 30 years and i'm still here. i even get runs of NSVT but never actually caught on an ECG. My heart has been a devastating form of anxiety and panic my entire life. When they are real bad i have the worst panic attacks even though i should know they are benign. i'm a medical professional and have to say that Doctors tend to dismiss these complaints as more of an inconvenience rather than something they should treat. just venting a bit. hope you're well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.