Breast dimple

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, my name is Erin , im 23 years old

I am trying to get a doctors app, however I work very long hours and miss the time slots , my mum is going to get me one tomorrow hopefully , however my doctor is rubbish and usually very dismissive with female problems so I was wondering if I could get some advice , or clarity on this problem . About a month ago I was shaving my armpits in the mirror and noticed my left breast (left in the pictures) has changed shaped, and present was what looked like a dimple, it's especially more present when I tense my breast muscle and is becoming more apparent as the weeks have gone on.

also , i have psoriasis (but never on my breasts)

so not sure if the scaly skin around my nipples is any thing related to that or the dimple.

imageimageimageimage

im asking for advice mostly so I can guide my doctor in the right direction of how to help me (shocking I know )

thank you in advance xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.