Breast reduction

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have hard my surgery on October 12 of 2017 and im having a hard time with it I went for a 4d to I dont know yet my surgery keep telling me I have to wait a year to know what size im ok i understand that what I don't understand they dont look right and they hurt all the time they even keep me up ay night. Because they hurt so badim to the point maybe I need a second opinion

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you have disproportionately large breasts that are causing neck pain, back pain, or other physical symptoms, then you really need breast reduction surgery. Physical appearance does have a huge impact on personal self esteem. It shouldn't be the only focus, but everyone wants to look their personal best. I'm 38 years old and had my breast reduction surgery late last year. My good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo, who also did my friend's breast augmentation surgery was very good. I trusted him and relied on his judgement. I'm so glad i did! I really love my result! 

• Posted

Breast reduction surgery, besides being a cosmetic procedure to improve body proportion, is also an excellent functional surgery. Neck and back pain, shoulder strap depression and recurrent infection in the infra mammary crease can be improved with the surgery along with improvement of posture and help with physical activities. The most important part of the surgery is keeping the breast size in proportion with the rest of the body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.