Breathless after exertion

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all,

i come here in hope of help or suggestions as to what is up with me. Im getting quite scared now and feel like im not being treated properly by the hospital.

The issue im having is when ever i do any sort of exertion i start to feel breathless. Not breathless where i cant breath, but more like im not getting enough oxygen in. When it happens i have to go lay down and basically wait.

Today i went on my exercise bike for 25 minutes and when i finished i felt pretty good. i wasnt breathless and i felt fine.

i was then asked by my partner to help load up the car with some bricks and concrete to and get them to the tip. This has triggered it. I am now feeling the same symptoms. Im feeling like im struggling to get enough air in, nausea and generally feeling weak. Normally when this happens it will take several hours to pass providjng im laid down resting.

i am under the hospital (cardiology) and they are saying there is a drop in blood pressure which is causing it. i dont agree however as when ever i check my blood pressure its always around 120/70 which is about perfect. ive had heart scans, blood test, ecg and everything has come back ok. ive suffered with this for about 5 years now and no further on from when it started. could it be asthma?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.