Brian tumor scare !! Mri 24 year old young guy with anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my name is Daniel, i been feeling sick for about a month flu like symptoms.....nausea for no apperant reason, dizzynessa, loss of balance and sensitivity to loud noise i feel pressure in my head.... y also feel shaky and hadaches i been laying down for the past 2 weeks waiting on MRi results , the test was done 3 days ago and still havent got no news or even heard from my doctor should i be worried ...im scared i have a brain tumor am paniking and i get all the synptoms that i read in google , and i cant stop looking up brain tumor stories and stuff like that i dont feel myself idk if its a brian tumor or just anxiety ...i been suffering from health anxiety for a while and panik attacks..... why does the mri results of my brain take so long is it beacuse they found something bad help anybody thats gone thru this HELP

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Daniel, I am a licensed mental health professional and before I go on, I'm wondering, since it has been 5 days since you posted, have you received the results from the MRI yet?

Julia

• Posted

Yes they did my results came back completly normal..also had a ct scan of my abdomen and thatvwas normal as well..and bloodntest and everything ..but instill feel dizzy spells with nause so im guessing its down to anxiety

• Posted

I'm so scared something is wrong with me 😢 I've had a thought time this year my baby died and since a week or two after I've been heavy headed on and off lightheaded and dizzy on and off with an odd random feeling like I'm gonna pass out that comes from no where it scares me I also get weak arms occasionally some morning I wake up feeling like I want to be sick but never am my ears buzz and feel slightly off balance some days have had bloods etc all fine they say I'm anxious but I'm not that sort of person I only am anxious because of how I feel if that makes sense can this all really happen from anxiety ? Doctor has given me sertraline and told me to go back in three weeks and if I still can't settle he will send me for a brain scan to reassure me I'm so worried something is wrong with me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.