Broken left leg + Plantar Fasciitis in right foot

Posted , 3 users are following.

This is an informative discussion forum relative to others I've visited, so I thank you all. I've had plantar fasciitis for a few years, done everything except surgery and that treatment in Russia (and I'm checking to see if my orthotics are made of that absorptive NASA-developed material that Italian podiatrist uses). Yes, stretches and creams (does anyone else use arnica?) elevation, and icing help, but the PF is really aggravated by use of crutches and leaning on my right foot as my left leg heals. Does anyone have any tricks, tips, or insights? Experience is the best teacher :-)  Thanks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear stepbystep.  Sorry to hear about your trouble with PF.  See my comments on this website by googling:  "patient WhiteRabbit17 doknabox"    Good luck, doknabox

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.