Bronchitis for 2 weeks! PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey all,

I am F28 year old non smoker. I work in child care and I ended up coughing up green phlegm/mucus with wheezing. Went to doctor and got diagnosed with wheezing bronchitis. Long story shot I have been on 3 x different antibiotics, steroid tablets and puffers. Nothing seems to be working! I have been back to the doctor a few times, Got a chest X ray done and it came back all clear.

My chest is still crackly. I don't know what else to do! anyone here have any advice or dealt with this issue?

Thanks a lot. *

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.