brown asthma inhaler has run out during xmas

Posted , 5 users are following.

my sons brown inhaler has run out whilest he is home from uni how do i get him another  the weekend....also its boxing

day! advice needed so we can get him one asap as he definitely needs one and hasnt used it since xmas eve....thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Oh no ,ring gps ,ring pharmacy that should be open in your area ,sometimes tesco ,,,, put it on Facebook Twitter ,,,,,other than that ,,, knock on every door for help I'm sure someone will have one to lend you ,
  • Posted

Hi, no need to panic, use the grey Ventilan for now. The hospital ER is open, they will give you what you need (I think) Now you have made this error with the stupid inhaler that has no marking so you know when its runnIng out, GET TWO. Good luck.
  • Posted

i know how how you feely brown pump has ran out and i didn't know about it. But nowhere open or anything like that i just got to take it easy

• Posted

I came across an inhalator but am not sure whether it's worth buying. Sorry if the topic has been discussed but I cannot find it. What inhalator would you ladies recommend?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.