Bulb like skin in opening of vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive always had this as far as i know but i just have no idea what it is. I've been to the gyno and never remember to ask then, but they have never said anything about it.

Its this bulb like stretchy skin in the opening if my vagina. when i have "me" time, I noticed that when placing something into my vagina, its very uncomfortable.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Are you referring to the piece of skin you are grabbing in the first photo or the protrusion of skin in your vaginal opening? A clearer photo would help. The latter i suspect is just the remains of your hymen, or if its new could be a hymenal polyp. Point this out to your doctor and ask next time you visit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.