Bumos around anus area

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed a small bump about a month ago around my anus area and I thought it was just a pimple, however the bump got larger as you can see (the most left bump) and I just noticed a few days ago that there is new tiny bumps which seems like it spread from the first one. It was not itchy at first but I can feel the bigger one is mildly itchy now. Is this MC or some sort of STD?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Definitely looks like an MC bump, best to start treating immediately. it's supposed to go away on it's own so if you prefer that, NEVER TOUCH WITH BARE HANDS. Once it spreads to any frequently or easily touched part of your body, it starts to spread like wildfire. I learnt the hard way.

• Posted

may i know how you treat your MC and how long does it take? the bump seems to get larger, i was wondering will it pop or shrink or will it stay that way until i get treatment for it?

• Posted

I initially covered (taped) the bumps with cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar overnight but that really burned the bump and the skin on my genitals (really ugly but was effective in clearing some bumps). I recently started to try Aldara cream. it's really expensive for me but it's a non-corrosive way to deal with this devil. Keeping hopes up that this works.

It doesn't shrink.

According to what I found, when it's reaching the end of it's cycle, it's swollen and full of pus.

I am still dealing with this devil, so I'll keep up updates.

if Aldara is available to you, I'll advice you take that route now that there are still few of them. whatever it is, make sure they don't spread. UP your hygiene by a thousand.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.