bump above my right ear

Posted , 3 users are following.

so I have really bad anxiety and health anxiety

last few month I've struggled so much and can't see a way out I can't go back on tablets because of my been pregnantI am determined sosomething is wrong with my brain I have started to get dizzy spells where I feel drunk I can't stand for too long as I feel faint my eyes are constantly playing tricks on me and the Dr's won't give me a brain scan I've had my eyes tested everything cane back fine i can't leave the house aalone no more and ill be out for half an hour and feel weird like a funny feeling i also found a lump above my right ear and told by three Dr's three different things but apparently it's my lymph node which is swollen and could be due to sinuses but theyy haven't checked i don't know how much longer I can take feeling like this i have a toddler to look after but most of the time I'mscared to sstand in case i feel weird anyone else experience this??? I really don't think it's anxiety related it's so bad I'm living back with my mam while my perfect house is empty waiting for me to be in with my daughter I'm to scared to be alone

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think first of all just to make you feel slightly better i get these symptons daily and have done for the last5 months so it is all just anxiety flare ups. To be fair until recently i would always think the worst but 4 years ago the same thing happened. Though back then i had tests galore and all came back negative for anything serious. It does help when you get the reasurrance you need but it also helps to understand anxiety as a whole. The mind playing tricks. We are all here fir one another im sorry that like myself you also have been given this horrible mental illness but as we suffer each day we will also find a better understanding as to ease our symptons. If your having problems wih sinuses i would defo advise goig to ent to get a medical opinion from them i would also explain to you gp to get peace of mind that you need to be treated seriously and that he or she should be willing to do anything within their power to help you feel comfortable. But i speak from my own experience and know that the symptons you desribe is all health anxiety. Again take good care of you and yours3lf will take care of the rest stay strong we will beat this.
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply, I don't seem to be able to believe the Dr's and I am going to see about ant ent as the Dr from the hospital told me to also, my Dr's aren't the best thing you get passed from pillow to post I remember when you seen the same Dr and they knew you and what was up etc not its like I'm eexplaining myself over and over they said it's sinuses but I don't getoover symptoms I've always had headaches I don't have a runny or blocked noseno bad ears or aanything just the bump that's apparentl mmy lymph node I'm going to phone Dr's tomorrow and see about an ent thank youdfor your reply
    • Posted

Sorry about my writing been all over this site seems to crash and cut words etc very difficult lol
  • Posted

Hi Shaunie it is so dreadful to get these thoughts I get them all the time, I know I shouldnt drink with my medication but I have to.  On the 12th Feb I fell off a stool and broke my hip I was lying on the floor alone for 17 hours and now I am scared all the time.  I cant even be bothered cleaning my house, having a shower or changing my bed.  I saw a chap from CBT on Tuesday and he set out these goals but I cant achieve any of them feel a faliar, just want help to feel normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.