Bump in my arm.

Posted , 1 user is following.

21F, 5’3, 100 pounds, and Asian The only medication I use is birth control, I’m not a frequent drinker, and my family does not have health issues/history of cancer.

About a year ago, I felt a bump inside my arm, like pretty deep under my skin to the point where I really only feel it if I push down kinda hard. It’s located between my elbow and shoulder. The bump is not visible, but I only knew it was there because I’ve been having certain feelings in the area of that bump. The bump is hard, doesn’t move, and doesnt hurt at all when I touch it. I wish I could give a more detailed explanation as to what it even feels like but the only explanation I can give is that a sensation comes in that area. I’m kinda freaking out about it. Does anyone have any idea on what it could be?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.