Bumps around vagina and butt??

Posted , 5 users are following.

imageimageimage

these have come up over the last couple of months. they don't bother me at all. no itching, burning, nothing. I have tried popping them to see if theyre ingrown hairs but i dont believe so. can anyone help??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

does look like molluscum to me i dont recommend popping them as it can cause it to get worse maybe go to the doctor

• Posted

hey whatever you do, make sure u don't pop them and stop shaving !

they look like molluscum , they can be pretty unitchy until later stages.

if you want any advice on how to get rid of them I happy to help add I know doctors tend to brush it off.

• Posted

heya I had made a post explaining all the steps I took to fight the virus, but it got felted by a moderator for some reason ?

I hope your doing well tho !

• Posted

Ah i get flashbacks just looking at these pictures. Yes, this is molluscum. Do not

• Posted

Hi, from your pics it looks like it could be molluscum contagiosum which is caused by a skin virus. They can spread easily with skin-skin contact and shaving may worsen your condition. Please see go a dermatologist for an exam if possible. Hope this info helps. Hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.