Bumps on Penis Shaft

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

About a month and a half ago I noticed a large bump on the topside of my penis shaft towards the bottom of the shaft where it meets my scrotum and public bone. Against my better judgement I tried something I found online and used undiluted vinegar to burn the spot away. Doing this made the spot turn back and scabbed away my top layer of skin. That has now healed closed but it has left a couple of red bumps in the same area. I am wondering if these bumps could be from the vinegar as skin burns or if these could be a type of contact dermatitus or even worse if these could be warts. I have never had warts before and the odds are is that they are not warts as I have been in a decade long happy marriage and there has been no straying from either side. They are red flat lesions only a couple of mm in diameter and don't appear to be spreading or at least in the short amount of time have not noticeably spread. During the time of healing I have tried a few different ointments from vitamin loaded lotion, mupriocin, zinc cream, bacitracin. Please help identify what it looks like to put my mind at ease.

Also I would like to add that I deeply regret using the vinegar and it was done against my better judgement. At this point I just want it to go back to looking normal.

Moderator comment: I have deleted the link to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If your image is too large to upload then you can crop it and/or save it as a .jpg file before uploading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.