Bunion cream for pain relief and to reduce swelling

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, im a product developer and i also have bunions on both of my feet. Im creating a cream product which is used to reduce pain and swelling of bunons and was just doing a little research to see if this product would be of value to anyone? Im quite an active person and at the end of the day my bunions do swell up and cause some pain so if i had something to help me with this issue id be interested. If you could give me some feedback on this idea and let me know if you'd buy this solution for a fair price that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It might be worth you actually looking up Hallux Valgus. You might be able to reduce the pain slightly, swelling possibly but that will not stop the deformity and that is what causes the pain in shoes! Also once patients have had the operation, the foot is bandaged. So how to apply cream?? Try to develope something for after maybe. I think you need to get back to the drawing board. After care is something which really needs to be looked at!!
    • Posted

Hello Susan, thanks for your reply. I undetsrand that this cream would not solve the deformity completely, this isnt the aim for it at all. I just know at the end of a long day when my bunions are throbbing id feel more comfrotable if i could reduce the pain and swelling and get my feet feeling normal again. Thanks your honest feedack and suggestions, it all helps
    • Posted

Not sure how a cream would help me, the bone is on a nerve and I have a bone longer than it should be which is affecting movement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.