Burning in abdomen, tingling hands and feet, dizziness

Posted , 6 users are following.

About 9 months ago I got a awful burning in my tummy. It hasn't stopped since.. I have tingling pins and needles feeling in abdomen, sides, & back. About a month and a half ago I developed tingling in both hands and feet. My legs constantly switch and I'm dizzy headed.. I am really scared. I can't see straight and I'm constantly nauseated. All these symptoms are making me literally exhausted I'm constantly tired..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry to read all about your symptoms.  I'm afraid I can only advise you to go and see your GP as soon as you can.  I think after 9 months with your symptoms increasing you must have an investigation done.

I can tell you that your symptoms are totally different to mine, which is known as neuropathic pain.

Good luck and best wishes.

• Posted

Are you taking any vitamins, supplements, sleeping aids? Check everything for b6 and either way have b6 tested. Too much b6 will cause all those things. You should also have b1, b12 tested if it wasn't already. Stay away from any b6. It has been happening more and more as they keep adding it to so many foods, drinks, and supplements.

When it happened to me I had nausea, insomnia, dizzy spells, twitching like crazy, burning and tingling. Check b6. All I was taking was a vitamin.

Hope you figure it out.

• Posted

Wow, never heard of this! How were you diagnosed? Seems the health care industry should be getting out information about this issue. So happy you found out your problem! Thanks for information, I am going to remember this. Hope this might help others!  Good luck! 
    • Posted

A blood test. If b6 is high, it indicates b6 toxicity, but only can be tested usually while taking it as it drops back to normal pretty fast after stopping. B6 shouldn't even be sold over the counter it is so dangerous. It causes tons of neuro issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.