Burning sensation around breast

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've anybody experience burning on on the sides and outer upper part of the breast. I am experiencing burning on the left side of my breast and now my right. It feel like fire. They burn whether I touch it or not. If I palate the area it will start to burn. No fun.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kikirae,

Fibro throws a lot of strange things at us, but if I were you, if you haven't already that is, I would make an appointment with my GP to get it checked out and take it from there.  Take care x

• Posted

Hi, Kikirae:

I'm so glad you posted this comment.  I had a stressful week, so I began to have one of those awful flare ups again.  The burning and hurting started on the left side of my breast area and spread all over, too...then it went to my back and I could hardly walk.  It seems to be easing up now after two days of bed rest.  This is a terrible thing to have because it can strike anywhere in your body...Thank you for posting....HUGs.

• Posted

Same here, I've had that pain before, as Carole said during a flare up all sort of symptoms can just appear, however anything your not sure about and lasts more than a couple of days get it checked friend x good luck

• Posted

Thanks for all the replies. I am scheduled for a mammogram because I do have a small firm lump on my right breast. My breast had been on fire around my left breast since Christmas it comes and goes throughout the day. My right but just this week. Better save than sorry🖒

• Posted

I'm so glad you are going to get that burning checked out, sweetie...Please keep us informed after your doctor appt...xxoo..

• Posted

Thanks Carole, I have a mammo scheduled on the 24th of this month. I will give update after.
  • Posted

I am back with info concerning mammogram. The tech that do my mammo was able to feel The lump in my breast which is under the tissue. She did a spot check also. She told me everything look good but want to do ulstrasoung since lump is present. The tech wasn't to detect the lump but she could also feel it. My report reads scattered fibrograndular densities which could make it had to detect. Rad. recommended diagnostic breast exam at 40. Swollen lymph.No abnormalities seen. I still having burning sensation around breasts. I scheduled to doctor 2 weeks from now. I will continue to monitor lump for change. It's about pea size underneath the breast tissue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.