But how can you tell?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi people, sorry i need your help once again ,- i am having assault counselling and i appear to have been told off by my counsellor as i went to where she works as my phone wouldn't work last week, but rather than understanding why i'd done it she bit my head off! i don't whether i now trust her or not any more, would you and when everything re-opens would you go back? i feel like not doing so because i feel by treating me as a child she's broken the trust i had

the other thing is would you tell her she's upset you? i am at a loss as to what i do, please help! just a quick update to say i have been offered counselling again this week, but i am really very scared, would you pick up the phone?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi this is a quick update, the counsellor rang back today and no sign of how she was last time, hopefully she'll carry on otherwise i'll look for another counsellor i need support not telling off, this is.horribly tough. thanks for reading.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.