BV and dizziness/fatigue

Posted , 7 users are following.

BV has been recurring for me the past 10 years. Whenever I get BV, I get very dizzy, fatigue and can't concentrate or focus.  However, when I take medication to clear the BV, the dizziness and fatigue goes away. Once the discharge is gone, so is the extreme dizziness. So, I know it's not a separate issue. Has anyone that suffers from BV experienced this? If yes, how did your treat the fatigue/dizzy symptoms? (My doctor thinks it's a separate issue and wants me to get a MRI scan of my brain). I know it's 100% linked to the BV.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes but I always thought it was my anxiety as well! Bv causes me anxiety because I’m so tired of trying to cure it I get depressed 
  • Posted

I had similar experiences but found that the folic acid supplement caused me to adversely react to dairy products. Maybe has nothing to do with what you have going on, maybe it does.. good luck either way
  • Posted

Stress is one of the reason why BV gets worst. Just stay calm. And if you feel the itch just put some ice on a ice bag and place it outside of your vagina on the itch part to reduce discharge.
  • Posted

It's like having "flu-like" symptoms. So, my nose gets runny, sometimes I get a headache. But, I'm definitely dizzy and I feel like it's definitely related. Because when the BV is treated with antibiotics (before it comes back again) the "flu-like" symptoms disappear. But, when the BV returns, the symptoms start all over again.  I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT'S THE STRESS OR ANXIETY OF HAVING BV. I have actually symptoms.

• Posted

you should really consider candida cleanse

• Posted

Stacy37318, do you recommend any particular candida cleanse? Or what is a good candida cleanse?

• Posted

youre going to need those boric acid suppositories to fight the BV- 21 days at night.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Hi,

I've had gradually more and more reoccuring bv in the last couple years, up to a point where it was every single month at the end of last year. Have tried everything they recommend (cotton underwear, changing toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc etc...) Nothing made any difference.

But I did find something. Turns out I'm highly gluten sensitive....

I've eliminated gluten from my diet since January, and found out it affects me in sooo many ways. For me, I don't have symptoms related to my digestion. It's more stuff like extreme fatigue, low energy, depression, dizziness, constant feeling that I'm about to have a cold with a sore throat. And BV.

I have only had BV reoccur a single time since I've stopped eating gluten, which was a month later, just after I made a mistake and ate some. There is absolutely no doubt to me that this is what was causing it. Give it a go maybe? That fatigue and dizziness you are talking about are very common symptoms of gluten sensitivity. And all those symptoms from all those replies underneath. And what if this is just another one of the symptoms of gluten intolerance? There are about a hundred possible symptoms related to gluten sensitivity...

Hopefully that can help a few of you out there! Our cells are made of what we eat, it only makes sense that we make sure that we feed our body with something that suits it.

• Posted

you may have a UTI. I get dizziness and fatigue w UTIs and that can lead to BV if not treated.

• Posted

you are not crazy! I never get the normal symptoms anymore. lately its 3 days after thinking in getting the flu (extreme fatigue, aches, some sinus stuff, mild crampss) that are then followed up with discharge, sometimes odor, and more frequent urination...then im always thinking dang how long did Ihave this infection? now i have abdominal pain, indigestion, red face... i can relate but i dont get itch or burn or any clue its vaginal for a while

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.