Can a woman cycle be up to 33 days .My

Posted , 4 users are following.

My last menses was 19 of April 2016. My cycle is 31 days, am 3 days late am I pregnant? I need answers please 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The answer is yes  and no.  I had an irregular period when I was menstrating; swinging from 28 days to 60 days.  Stress can influence menstral cycles. No one is going to be able to diagnose your situation for sure.  If you think a late menstral cycle automatically means you are pregnant you are wrong.  However, a late menstral cycle can mean you are pregnant as well.
    • Posted

Mary there are so many reasons that you could be late. Jabber you taken a test.My sister.had PCOS. Which makes her periods super irregular. She used to go for.6 months without a period. Also some women just have a different cycle. Mine were never consistent, until I went on birth control.. now I know exactly when I will, start. I also put my daughter on bc because I didn't want her to hoo through the same hell of not know ing when she was going to start. It Has been great she doesn't get acne, and PMS is very minimal. I hope that you can figure out what is going on with you. Keep me posted . Sorry for the long diatribe.
    • Posted

I was irregular on my menstrual cycle from 2006 to 2014. now I get them on 17 of every month but last month I had my cycle on 19 April I was 2days late,and this month I am experiencing implantation on 22 may

Although I had intercourse just one time after last cycle. Am I supposed to be pregnant?

• Posted

My last menstrual cycle date was 19 April, now I am experiencing implantation from last two days I have 14years old daughter and never conceived again, I also want to know if I am pregnant lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.