Can Eczema cause bruising, if so how can I prevent it?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have always had mild eczema and dermatitis but it has got worse over the last 6 months. I now have eczema all on my back, hips and legs (and eye lids) it's annoying but I have been dealing with it but now I am getting bruising on the same areas. I can't wear skirts or shorts as it looks like I am either really accident prone or I've been in a fight. 

Is this normal?

How can I try an prevent this? 

I do scratch my eczema but not all of the time.

Please help!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Skin problems are symptoms but problem is inside body. This is inflammation. You must to treat the consequences, not the causes. People are different but the principle is the same - you must lose the cause of the disease! Once again- I had psoriatic arthritis with diagnosis L40.0(-) and now I’m fine using a new 100% natural Omega 3 product from a North-European producer (they promise a ratio of 3:1 or lower). As I was sceptic I measured, and still do, Omega 3 effect and Omega 6:3 ratio due to its importance.

I use a blood test from leading independent laboratories. This is a simple dry blood-spot test for home sample collection. Leading laboratories analyze the sample to determine your fatty acid profile as a reflection of your diet. The balance test identifies levels of 11 fatty acids in the blood with 98% certainty. You will learn your blood levels of omega-3 and your ratio of omega 6:3 for balance, plus receive a report to increase your health and dietary awareness. Test results will show whether your diet is balanced or unbalanced.

My first test ratio was 8,4:1, second after four months 3,4:1 and third a year later 1,6:1 and I´m fine.

Finally, if you hold a ratio 3:1 or lower then all life style diseases (skin, joints, asthma, allergies, diabetes 2, high blood pressure, thyroid, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases etc.) will start disappearing and I know lot of recovered people now. 

• Posted

What is the name of the North-European producer and the leading independant laboratories? thank you
    • Posted

The product is currently available in the US, Scandinavia, in the Baltic States and in Iceland, but not in the UK (yet). As the producer doesn't allow marketing by internet, if you're interested, I can send you more info by email.
    • Posted

Hi! I've just come across this comment and am very keen to get some more information on this product. I have really bad eczema, several types, which has gotten a lot worse over the past 6 months. I am currently trying everything I possibly can to help it. I also have arthritis, some allergies and asthma. Would you mind giving me some more information please? Would appreciate it loads as if what you say is true then this could help me out a lot! Thanks

• Posted

hi i have really bad eczema and bad arthritis in my left hip and looking for something to help, your post interested me. could you please email me more details about where i can try the product you so highly recommend.

many thanks

jase

• Posted

if you don't get a satisfying reply here - google your condition (before approaching  your doctor, and get a second opinion if you have doubts.) How are you dealing with your eczema? Steroid cream thins the skin and thin skin bruises easily. Get back. 
    • Posted

I use steroid creams, no soap products, no perfume and emollient baths. This has always kept it under control but lately it's got worse and the bruising is new.

I am always switching up my diet to pin point a food that is causing it.

The only other change is increased exercise and weight loss.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.