can it be bowel cancer STAGE 4???

Posted , 4 users are following.

shotrness of breath,pain in my right lung while deep breath,diaherria,moderate pain below my rib for past three days.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You haven't told us if you have been diagnosed with cancer and what type of cancer
    • Posted

I have not been diagnosed yet, The CT with contrast was clear, my blood work showed normal levels. Waiting for my colonoscopy to confirm one way or another. My issue now is just slight mid left abdominal pain that comes and goes and sometimes is uncomfortable when I try to sleep on my side. I 2as just looking to see if anyone on the forum had any experiences with simular symptoms before being diagnosed positivre.
    • Posted

i didnt visited the doc,i m having these symptoms ,im scared whether it would be colon cancer?
    • Posted

The only way to alI've your stress and give you some piece of mind is to get to your doctor to examine you and get some conclusive tests going. Don't let your mind fast forward to something bad until you know for sure.

• Posted

i ll visit the doc,what it would be?i have searched these symptoms in the internet it matches with colon cancer?
    • Posted

It could be some sort of infection but not cancer. Seeing your doctor is a good first step.
  • Posted

hey there you shouldn't be worrying if you have not been diagnosed with CA and ur CAT scan with contrast was clear and blood works aswell then you shouldn't worry 

in cancer there will be abnormal level of platelets and white blood cells but as far as you're saying they are normal ( if these tests were done ) second diagnosing CA has an approach like family history and age if you're above 50 and have a family member with CA 

other than that it may just be as simple as bowel irritation when the bowel gets irritated it presses against the lungs causing shortness of breath sometimes 

having diarrhea can be as simple as an infection or irritable bowel 

so put you're mind in peace visit and listen to your doctor raise all your concerns and do all you're tests and typing your symptoms in google is not the right thing to do 

• Posted

sorry I replied to someone else I thought it was you that said u had scans anyhow still my advice is the same these symptoms are very general and not specified to CA 

good luck and keep us updated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.