Can Naproxen get rid of ALL symptoms?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Can Naproxen get rid of all symptoms if taken for a few weeks. Back pain, pain down leg, rib cage pain, brain fog and other symptoms such as gastro or stomach issues. - gerd, burning, bloating etc.

Do others on here have the experience that Naproxen got rid of ALL symptoms?

Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

i have a lot of arthritis symptoms and a few joints replaced. meds never helped. i use light exercise to strengthen and tone muscles around joints. therapy helped teach what can help individual joint issues. ask doctor for physical therapy to help you learn to adjust to movements and techniques to use daily. i also wear a soft elastic back support daily. use mindfulness for movements and just dont do anything that i know will cause weeks of pain or more joint damage. i was in denial for a long time once i just decided to control the pain instead of the pain controlling me i am doing much better. a good healthy diet and keeping weight at good levels. all things combined has given me freedom from pain and i still do the things i like and or need to do with adjustments to and knowing my limitations.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.