Can someone please tell me what this is on my penis ive had it for quite a while now.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Yes ive been sexually active since ive had it and im worried about it being an std or something please lmk i do not wanna go to the doctor to get it checked its too embarassing

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about in going to see your doctor about something like this which appears to be really troubling you.

There are one or two doctors who use this forum, but the greater majority on here are just ordinary non-medical people people who just suffer with one complaint or another, and they try to compare notes with fellow sufferers.

What really mystifies me is that you are quite willing to put a photograph  of your private part on here for the world to see, and yet you won't show it to your doctor.

Believe me, your problem is small-fry compared to what many women have to go through throughout their lives when they have to visit a Gynecologists.

So my advice is as follows - do not guess - do not show your problem to 2 million unqualified people - man-up and go to see your doctor - and stop worrying.

Good luck.

• Posted

"What really mystifies me is that you are quite willing to put a photograph  of your private part on here for the world to see, and yet you won't show it to your doctor."

That's unfair and insensitive of you, Archemedes. This is an open and trusted website open to all-comers who seek input from others with possibly similar complaints of ther own, or can offer help without retribution.

Please be understanding. Telling someone to "man-up and go to see your doctor" is reprehensible.

Christopher

• Posted

I agree w what archemends said and he is a doctor.

I do however have to ask, what other symptoms do you have?

Please see doc asap.

• Posted

It looks fairly normal to me. Every penis has different colourations. Are you circumcised or is your foreskin stretched back out of the picture because you're erect?

Christopher

• Posted

Hello again SpahrK,

So am I - very sadly in adulthood. My erect penis looks similar to yours. And my only real problem is the incremental lack of glans sensitivity as every year passes, when compared with the time when I had a foreskin.

Regardless, as Justin intimated - if you're concerned, a straightforward apointment with your doctor will allay your worries and help you.

Please let us know how matters progress.

Christopher

• Posted

Hi SpahrK,

As Islay has said, it isn't unusual for discolourations to be present between circumcised and other tissue on the penis.

However, particularly if you are sexually active and this is a new development, you should definitely go to your doctor in person and get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.