Can't seem to catch a health break....

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, hope you're all having a dry Saturday where you live? i need help? my motivation to do anything has left me. i have been really ill this week, i have had to cancel lots of things, to the point where doing anything scares me. is this typical when you've been really ill? is it a depression type symptom and how do i break it? i am not very well, but i am improving, i admit it i don't do being ill very well. problem is catching a break from being constantly ill with one thing or another is life for me. who do i speak to about this? it only happens when i'm ill, i am not constantly depressed. am i bonkers? please if ant recognises this and knows what to do i'd appreciate it! 🤢😥🤞🤔🙏

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

no anyone not ant!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.