Can’t Stop the Fear

Posted , 1 user is following.

So last week i lost the vision briefly in my right eye which has since bought on some major anxiety, i called and spoke to my opticians and he booked me in for the next day, he done a very thorough check and took some amazing pics at the back of my eye, he said everything looked good at that he had no real cause for concern but as a precaution would refer me to my GP to check i wasnt having a TIA, i hadnt heard of them before so of course i did a little research BIG mistake as i have now self diagnosed as having had one and i am now going to have a stroke, i didnt have any other symptons that i can think of that happened there and then so wasnt sure if the loss of vision would be accompanied but other symptons however since i have had tingling in my fingers but not sure if thats anxiety speaking?? I have a doctors app on wednesday to discuss so kinda hoping for the best x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.