Cannabis Oil

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone has experience with the use of cannabis oil? Aside from the more controversial one (recently made legal in the UK) you can buy a version over the counter that doesn’t get you stoned. I wonder if this helps with NEAD? My epileptic seizures are under control with the meds. The NEAD are not  sad 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I did try this form of cannabis from a reputable high street shop and couldn't tolerate it . However I do know several people who swear by it . Their reason for use is anxiety , fibromyalgia and arthritis

In my experience if the conventional meds don't work and this new herbal cannabis oil does then give it a try .

All the best from Janet

• Posted

I’m curious too - I’ve heard about it being helpful for “seizures” but it didn’t differentiate. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.