cant breath after flu!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello ,it all started with a dry cough that lasted 3 days and last Monday it hit me like a ton of bricks. I never saw the doctor because I was way to sick to leave the bed and I always give my body a chance to fight it,13 days and all that is left is a tad bit of trouble breathing and fatigue,is that normal? I also was using fresh garlic as an aid in getting me through as well . With that said I made it through but It was rough,does anyone have extreme fatigue and a tightness in there chest? I can breath and dont have a fever nor wheezing but I heard that the flu virus DOES AFFECT THE LUNG TISSUE,is that true? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Have you been able to eat?

I think you might need to get to a chemist and get an asthma inhaler. Just for emergencies, like if you stop breathing.

Sounds like bronchitis or pnuemonia. No wheezing make me think pnuemonia and so does the fatigue.

It sounds like you have a viral upper respiratory tract infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.