Carbimazole and eye led twitching

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello guys im a hyperthyriod patient been degnoized for 3 years now, i was wondring did anyone experince eye twitching (left eye)  on carbimazole i was on neo carbimazole and i travelled and had a new refill but differen company brand but same doze is it possible its because of the medicine company brand switch?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shaya yes I did it was awful 😩. It can also be the thyroid causing it?

• Posted

I thank you for answering So im not the only one =,(  did it stop at some point or should i get my my thyroid medicine altered ?
    • Posted

It stopped when I stopped the meds but I didn't always have it? Very weird! Best to ask the endo really I can't give you that advice sorry. Elaine Moore is very good have you looked up her site? 

• Posted

That's alright thankyou yes going to check with my endo soon and gonna look her up.

• Posted

That's alright thankyou yes going to check with my endo soon and gonna look her up.

• Posted

hi i have the same left eye twiching problem. im also hyperthyrodism patiant ,and have just been give carbizamol .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.