Cardiac sarcoidosis fear

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having heart issues for a couple years now. Since May, they have gotten worse. I have zero exercise tolerance, palpitations that worsen if I bend over, shortness of breath, tachycardia, lightheadedness, etc. I have calcified granulomas on my lungs but they say they are fine. My ekgs show sinus arrythmia but nothing else yet. my echo was pretty normal and my calcium score showed a score of zero. Cardios say sarc would be in lungs, not isolated to heart and that my tests would be abnormal. No diagnoses has been given in all this time and this is my last avenue based off a friend who has cardiac sarc with the same symptoms. they have not done mri or pet and do not seem determined to do them. I am almost bedridden though and cannot keep up with my kids. What do you all think I should do next?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi jennifer

pleasecread my previous email replys and see if you can benifit from them

urgently look at i troducing herbal teas specially nettle and thyme, basil, rosemary may be mixed or individually which ever benifits you the most.

start slowly with excercise and build up to walking 100 meters then over a few weeks more and more

this worked for me i hope and pray it helps you

FARHAN

• Posted

Sorry to hear that Jennifer. This may not be of much help, but I've had the same symptoms that have seem to gotten worse over the years.They never find anything during the test that I have. However I have noticed that my symptoms seem to get better with exercise. Have you had an echo-cardiogram on a treadmill yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.