Cauda Equina Syndrome Association

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I run The Cauda Equina Syndrome Association CIC. We are a patient led non profit, supporting people and raising awareness of CES. I am posting to let you know about our services. We run support group meetings around the UK, a helpline, online support groups and have over 1500 members from around the world. If you have a question or worry, or a tip to help others, you can reach someone who can help you/you can help. We are holding a bank holiday Barbeque on August Bank holiday and run social events where you can meet others face to face.

We ate currently setting up our new charity which will offer residential workshops, training opportunites fund raising events to benefit anyone affected by CES.

I hope you'll visit our website and get in touch - we'd love to hear from you image

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i would love to know more about this

• Posted

Hi KYLIE you can visit our website and click request to join the support group online - you can also join our mailing list - i will keep an eye out for you . you can also ring our helpline

• Posted

Thank you for this!I will definitely visit the website and get in touch!I strongly believe that we can help each other only by exchanging tips on how to deal with CES.

• Posted

Hey, i have been on the website and requested a membership 😃 FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.