Cavity over my anus ? Weird Anus ? (**Graphic Pictures )

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello i have a cavity over my anus.. it bothers me as i don't know what this is and if i got a STD or such

I don't know what this is , if it's "normal" and if i should do something about it....

it's doesn't look that deep but idk it looks wrong or is it me ?

I didn't got any sexual activity back there, except that i've been raped when i was younger.

At this time I did all screening test for sexual disease and it all came negative but I'm still scared.

Is anything wrong ?

please anybody help please i would really appreciate

Sorry for the graphic pictures ***

imageimage

imageimageimage

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

anyone ?

• Edited

Hi there. I think you have discovered your sacral dimple. Lots of us have them and dont even know. However if it starts to leak fluid or become painful or the skin breaks open then thats a different matter.....it could be the start of a pilonidal sinus and as such you will need a doctors attention. Its nothing to do with STDs but they do need medical attention.

• Posted

thank you very much for your response...

and how about the kind of over skin in the hole like ...?

do you think the "kind of skins" there in the anus can be an STD ?

what is this kind of skins ?

• Edited

this is all normal nothing to worry about and if you had screening with your ordeal (im so sorry to hear this btw) then it will all be fine take care

• Edited

Those lumpy bits are skin tags and are quite common. Nothing to do with STDs. If they dont normally bother you then leave them alone.If they become a nuisance you need to see your doctor so that they can be assessed and possibly removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.