CBD Oil and Raynauds

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone tried using CBD oil for their Raynauds? Please share your experience with this as well as the brand of CBD oil used.  I am interested to know if this can help my Raynauds. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I haven’t tried it. But I bet is does help! For me it makes all of my extremities ultra aware.

let us know if it helps! 

• Posted

Hi Jennifer.

I do not believe that CBD oil will be of any benefit for Raynauds. Unfortunately the claims made by some companies are grossly exaggerated. 

Raynauds is caused by the closure of the tiny blood vessels in fingers and toes. I take a prescription drug called Naftidrofuryl which is a Vasodilator. They help to open the tiny blood vessels which constrict due to Raynauds. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi Eric

I have tried channel blockers but have had bad side effects with these medicines. My legs and feet turn red and hot. Not to mention it had caused swelling. I was trying to find something that wasn’t so aggressive.  Was hoping this would be an alternative to prescription drugs.  

• Posted

Don't know, myself, but if your hands are getting cold if it's 65 in your house, try wearing exam gloves. They work for me. 

• Posted

I do believe strongly that cannabis is a great natural treatment for many ailments. However I can't see how it would open the tiny capillaries that supply blood to the fingertips. If you do try it please let us know the results....Good luck.

• Posted

I wonder if cannabis lotion/cream would help? It seems to help for pain. If you are in a legal state it may be worth a try. I’ve used essential oils that helped, or seemed to at least. No, I don’t sell them. But I like to try alternative as well, and even if I think it’s helping and my feet feel better from it, it’s worth it, imo. 

For sure let us know if it helps! 

• Posted

I am not sure this will help with raynauds but I am going to try it regardless. It just doesn’t seem to matter what I do. This continues to be an issue. It’s like my body has a mind of its own. This is so frustrating to me! I will post if I notice anything related to raynauds. 
    • Posted

I get it, trust me. I have it mainly in my feet. And it sure stinks when our feet hurt. Please let us know if it helps. Fingers crossed you find relief. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.