CELEBRATING

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have to celbrate, its another step forward....I managed to sleep 2 1/2 hours, had a sip of water, turned over and the next thing I knew it was 10 mins ago....so slept 5 hours after turning over!!!

I will admit I only exercised once yesterday.  I was at the computer most of the day, got told off by hubby as sitting too long, and I did have a problem standing from sitting each time I HAD to get up.

My small (pun) dolls house  hobby  business required a new site so with the help of son and granddaughter we did this Friday evening but I was on my own yesterday so had to do as much as possible.  I did it -  but I was knackered mentally.   Really speaking if I was at work I would not have put those hours in, and am here again now at 7.15am.  feeling good, leg not troubling me, didn't in the night either, so maybe turned a corner or is it a one off event...we shall see.  18 weeks PO and 75.....  Phew!

Just going to check things over in case I made a real mess of it..redface

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Good for you Hazel....

Just remember not to overdo it, thats something you would have heard of most times i know, but when we have a good day we do go ott and then its down hill for the next day or so.

Glad to hear that you are feeling good, thats good news for you and for the rest of us that are behind you in weeks.

Well done Gill x

• Posted

Brilliant Hazel, that's great. I'm 19 weeks post and going to London today for a few days with my mum. Not the hectic shopping days I would normally have but we're doing a show, afternoon tea, that sort of thing. Can't wait. First time I actually feel ready for something like this. I feel like the pressures off me a bit though as I'm having another op in just under 4 weeks.

It's fantastic that we're gradually getting there. Try not to over do it but keep going xx

• Posted

Well done smile I actually enjoyed walking up and down our block party yesterday and sister forgot my knee! Small steps. I'm 16 weeks post TKR.

Yay! It's the little things smile

• Posted

really pleased for you, a good sleep makes all the difference, best wishes to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.