Celiac test results. Is this normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I need some help understanding these results. Are these normal for a celiac patient?

Immunoglobulin A-61L (reference-70-400mg/dL)

Gliadin Deamidated Ab,IgG- <11 (reference - <15.0 U/mL)

Gliadin Deamidated Ab,IgA - <12 (reference - <15.0 U/mL)

Endomysial IgA, IFA- Positive (no reference)

Transglutaminase Ab, IgA - <12 (reference - <15.0 U/mL)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi hannah, i am absolutely not a medical expert, but I think your chemist may be able to explain these to you better or your doctor. who gave these to you and why did they not explain these results? are you being tested for coeliac disease or do you already know this is what you have? have you got any more support? you need to ask to speak to someone if these are initial results! good luck i hope you get the answers you need.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.