Cellulitis and white bumps...?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 36 and this is my first time ever having this, I feel for people who have had to deal with this more than once. I was told I got mine on my stomach, from food poisoning...still am not sure if that is real or not. I've been on 2 antibios for about 3 days now and have been doing everything they told me to do. My issues are that while it is less tender, the red seems to spread, but not the heat...? And now I have tiny white bumps on I guess the infection site. Can anyone help me here? Also, should I get ready for a yeast infection? I am just not being told a lot by doctors, and my pcp is out of town until tomorrow. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You usually end up on a drip with strong antibiotics,my wife has it at the moment with the white lumps but is clearing now.
    • Posted

So even if I am on oral antibios, I will also need a drip as well? Why?
  • Posted

Are they bumps or just where your skin is shedding. My skin started to shed and it looked like white bumps at first.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.