Cervical spondylosis/dizziness

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello im new to the forum and wondered if you can help me . ive had CS for many years im now 57 its been manageable up to now a couple of weeks ago I had a dizzy spell which brought me to the ground not because I lost consciousness it’s just was that bad I had to try and staple myself since then I’ve had really bad anxiety pain in my neck and constant dizziness because of it and I’m unable to drive what I wanted to know is does anybody else or has had the same experience as me I’ve also got quite a bit of pain down the left hand side of my neck and across my thoracic spine I am I just don’t know what to do to try and ease it I’m taking painkillers but I can’t take anti-inflammatories because of tummy issues . i’d also like to add that open till two months ago I was walking 3 to 4 miles a day with not much issue at all since leaving home and start on myself I haven’t been walking as much as I want and it was an exercise so I’m scared to go back into doing exercise just in case I get the dizzy spells again which brings me anxiety and it’s just a vicious circle do you think that this has maybe something to do with it to thank you for your help and your responses

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.