change in bowel consistency, slightly concerned

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all,

I'm a 35 yo male who has always been pretty anxious about pooping. A bunch of factors, really. If someone else is in the house, if i dont complete it will be uncomfortable until i get another chance etc. anyway. To combat this, I have installed a bidet on my toilet. It works well, but recently something kind of weird has been happening. I'll complete what looks like a full poop, consistency looks fine, etc, but then I will continue to feel something so I use the bidet and out come the hard pellets. A lot of them. one at a time, so ill have to be on the toilet using the bidet for a long time. When I am done, i'll have a lot of gas (and now I feel gas about a day later) but I assume thats from pumping all that water up there to get things done, as I have lots of flactulance afterwards. Anyway, I've never encountered anything like this. I take a fiber supplement in my coffee in the morning but have cerebral palsey and am pretty sedentary, so that could all contribute. I know this is pretty complex, but should I be worried?

Thanks for reading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.