Chest burning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Everyone,

I am 23 years old South Asian guy. I frequently got pain in my right side of the chest from 2 years and the pain is squeezing like. I visited doctor also but my problem still exists. Similarly, I sometimes get burning sensation in the chest area and in stomach area also. I am now worried about this. I used to smoke cigarettes and because of this I quit this habit recently

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi montei

Believe it or not, the burning sensation could easily be stomach acid coming up from your stomach.

Let us know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Kev  (UK)  rolleyes

• Posted

Hi Kevin,

I am very obliged for your opinion. But there is a problem wihch i am worried about."I frequently got pain in my right side of the chest from past 2 years and the pain is squeezing like, you know needle piercing like".

• Posted

Hi montei

I am at a loss, as you have had it for sometime and apart from the problems you have talked about, you do not seem to be in any other medical problem, which you would have if the pain in your chest was of a very serious nature.

Possible nerve damage/problem !!!!???

It could be the fact that you will probably never know what as caused this. A lot of people have one pain or another, and unfortunately, never find what as caused this.

All I can say is, keep seeing your doctor or, if possible, get a second apinion.

Best wishes

Kev  (UK)  redface

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.