Chronic fatique? Need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone.I am 25 years old male. I hope someone can help me. I'll try to be short with my explanations 😃 Since I was a child i was diagnosed with GAD, had panic attack.. Later in 2018. I survived a sexual assault and developed PTSD. Immediately after that I had a fear I contracted HIV. Got tested 5 times in that period of time and I was negative. Also done multiple blood test, hepatitis b hepatitis c, 2 years after that traumatic event. All good. My liver is good, thyroid also, but I still have these symptoms which are not passing away: waking up tired, leg and arm weakness, extremely tired after mental or physical activities, but sometimes not. Feeling ill, sudden chills and sweats all over my body, pins and needles, sometimes I would have diarrhea once in the morning for a couple of weeks, and than It just goes and come back. I'm constantly tired hardly managing to normally function and work, still suffering from my anxiety thinking I have some STD which i do not... And doctors are always dismissing my symptoms saying that's just stress. But I know what normal anxietyfeels like, I am really not well and I do not know what to do. Thanks for reading. 😃)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.